My top five – the laminated list
This Thursday, the topic is Your Five. Not the top five books on your shelf or the top five places you’ve done it. These are the five individuals you’re totally allowed to boink outside of wedlock or any sort of committed relationship.
I realize that not to long ago I did a top ten list but you aren’t really going to complain about eye candy are you? Please note that I am including some different “faves” in this list but my top three will NEVER change.
Here we go…
1. Jason Statham – Have you seen the Transporter movies? Holy Hell Batman, this man is something to be ogled. The fight scene where he covers himself in oil, I can’t even form a coherent sentence about it. Look here for yourself. As Angie would say, it makes me warm in the nethers. I think I better move on now.
2. Forrest Griffin – I ADORE him. He is tough as nails and funny as hell. I think I could even get past the wonky ears all those UFC fighters seem to have. Yes I like him THAT much.
3. Timothy Olyphant – He is so pretty it almost hurts to look at him. I fell in love with him in the movie The Hitman, which is surprisingly a really good movie.
4. Heath Ledger – Specifically from his 10 Things I Hate About You days. He is just so adorable. Also, I think he has the same smile as an ex-boyfriend of mine. I refuse to see any significance in that. The scene where he sings…what I wouldn’t give for someone to do that for me. Actually I’d probably be beyond mortified but all the same.
5. Clayton Mitchell -Who? Well my friends he is the lead guitar player for Kenny Chesney and good lawd can that boy play his guitar. He also wears tight jeans better than most any man I know. He makes me drool. A lot.
There you have it.
That’s my list.
Want to play along? Hit up Girl Talk Thursday to link your Top Five post!