Random Tuesday…the food edition
**Please try to ignore the mess that is my blog. I am trying out some new themes and layouts.**
I may actually have a theme for this weeks edition…scary…
I’ve always been a picky eater and I thought that was ok and even somewhat normal, however, it has come to my attention that I’m just strange…
- I hate casseroles, I can’t stand for my food to touch on my plate let alone be purposefully mixed together. I can handle basic dishes like chicken and rice but the thought of tater-tot casserole makes me squicky
- If I have corn and mashed potatoes on my plate and they touch or run together I have to separate out the offenders and I refuse to eat them
- I wish all plates had dividers
- My favorite pizza is canadian bacon and sauerkraut – weird huh
- Whenever I go to Subway I have to re-organize my sandwich. They put the meat and cheese on the top and lettuce and pickle on the bottom. My sandwich has to be pickles, lettuce, ham then cheese, top to bottom. No exceptions.
- I can drink soda out of a plastic bottle, it tastes funny
- I love peanuts and cashews, I also love snickers, but I refuse to eat cake cookies or brownies with nuts in them
- I eat NOTHING that lives in the water…and I mean nothing
Gawd I am a freak huh…Go visit Keely’s place to catch up on all the other randomness!